Francisco Facchiolo Lima
Digital Designer, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Just a guy who loves animation, design and games...
Art director, graphic designer, motion designer and sound designer with 14 years of experience.
I have strong commitment with quality, innovation and deadlines.
For last 4 years I was employed as a motion designer/team leader with Wunderman Brasil. During my tenure with my previous employers, I have had the opportunity to develop and hone my skills in different areas of art direction, animation, film, photography and sound FX. Thanks to my rich and varied experience, I am today proficient in various types of work, including website templates, branding, marketing materials like flyers and email-marketing, online advertising campaigns, 2D character animation, motion design, vector and image optimization, sound loops, video editing, photoshop and vector collage and film direction.
I strongly believe in offering practical, cost-effective solutions and complete adherence to clients’ recommendations. My focus is on developing solutions that are visually appealing and in consonance with the vision and values of my clients. Some of my notable accomplishments include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conceptualized and executed a very successful online advertising campaign for Nokia Latin America from 2010 till 2012.
- Video animations and design for a internal Porsche Panamera iPad App, for a car exposition on Dubai in mid-2013.
- The UI and motion design of the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Official Website in 2011.
- Bachelor's Degree at Universidade Anhembi Morumbi
- 2006 – 2010 São Paulo, Brazil
- Pepsi Latin America
- Havas Group
- Hopi Hari
- Folha de S. Paulo
- Square Enix
- Art Direction
- Motion Comic
- Game Creation
- Vector and Image Optimization
- After Effects
- Final Cut
- Sound Forge
- Acid Pro
- Cinema 4D
- Motion Graphics
- Stop Motion
- UI/UX Design
- Online Campaigns
- Sound FX
- Sound Loop
- Movie Photography
- Movie Direction